A month supply of Conquer
What's in it?
Cold-pressed Apples, cold-pressed bittermelon, cold-pressed lime, cold-pressed ginger, cold-pressed curry leaves, crushed himalayan salt
How long would it last?
- 6+ Months expiration date
- 8 Oz bottle
- overnight shipping and handling
How to use it?
- Serving size: .25 oz to 1 oz, depending on your comfort level
- Frequency: As desired. We drink .5 oz three times weekly.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Shake well and open the bottle just before drinking.
- Add one tablespoon (.5 oz) of Conquer in your water.
- Mix one tablespoon of Conquer with olive oil and make a salad dressing.
WARNING: This product has not been pasteurized and therefore may contain harmful bacteria that can cause serious illness in children, the elderly, and persons with weakened immune systems.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.